All 10 art Reviews

Lust Lust

Awesome!

This is the most intruguing picture I've ever seen! I can't get over the strange placement of anatomy combined with the grotesque, yet simultaneously beautiful art. Good job!

Batty Batty

like it

Simple, yet cute! :) The lines are really clean.

Loopykitty responds:

Thank you :) this was just a mess about really, Tis indeed cute :D

Where's Willy Where's Willy

OMG

This is just too funny.

Johnny and Nailbunny Johnny and Nailbunny

Awesome!

I love the style(like the texture wise) in this pic. I like how you drew nailbunny :D
If you draw more stuff, I'd definitely scout. What did you use to colour it or program?

stinkoid responds:

Hey thanks. I used photoshop for all of it. I use photoshop tools like traditional painting rather than using the features for photo manipulation. I probably should put more of my art up. Thanks for the comment!

Ice Cream is Nummy Ice Cream is Nummy

Love it

I like your style! You should put these in the art portal.

PurpleElephant21 responds:

id put them in but the only problem is nobody will scout me haha :P

Pixel ShyGuy Pixel ShyGuy

Nice

Are you sure he's shy? LOL he looks pretty tough to me. You did a pretty decent job on the pixels. I can't do pixel art. Good job!

Life/Death in your own hands Life/Death in your own hands

50/50

First of all, I'd have to say that the idea is brilliant, but the art itself needs some improvement. Next time, color carefully. When using markers, don't go over other parts you've already colored or it'll leave marks and also color in ALL the white spaces. Just keep trying, but overall, this is a good picture.

Nocturnal drive-by Nocturnal drive-by

Nice!

I like how the picture itself is simple, but the it's also detailed. I like the use geometric shapes and the texture you used for colouring. Great job!

RazorShader responds:

Thanks :D
I didn't use a texture actually, but some multiple scrawlingfilters over eachother. The colours I used were just plain colors, with exception for the glowing lights of the car, the moon and the gunshots.

Sitting Pretty Sitting Pretty

Beautiful! :D

I love it! It's like little miss muffet but deeper. The airbrushing is also nicely done.

Mrew responds:

Thank you. ^^

Self Portrait Self Portrait

LOL

I like the long neck :D You have an interesting style.