There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

This has always been my favourite series on Newgrounds since I was 12 years old. The animation was way ahead of its time and the story was well thought out. I JUST noticed that the anti cat/bunny marriage was a metaphor for homophobia. I guess I didn't pick up on it when I was a kid.

Pencilmation #30 Pencilmation #30

Cute! Reminded me of this old cartoon short called "Doodlez".

Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

Ah, so it WAS Dexter's mom! This was the first movie I watched after a 2 year break from NG and it made me laugh so hard!

KONY2012 KONY2012

Omg, I know the problem is actually really serious and shit, but this was really funny. People went berzerk thinking they were going to become badass anarchists. If buying the kit doesn't work, you can alway like their Facebook page and SAVE A CHILD IN UGANDA!

Knife Dance Knife Dance

Strangely and mind-fuckingly entertaining like all your other works! I question where you inspiration emerges from. Hoping for more to come!

The Mustache The Mustache

LOL! Didn't see that one coming! This had a very nice use of facial expressions and sound effects that It didn't even need talking.

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

You guys did an awesome job of capturing his animation style and rage-panic-attack sort of humour. The voicing was well done too! This is the first time I've ever seen the title of "Inspiration" under the credits, but that's just because Ego deserves it. Thanks for all the many years of gut-splitting, drink-spewer laughter!

Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

HOW!?! How do you animate and find voice-actors that look and sound exactly like the show :O This was so professionally put together by adding in new, modern elements into the realm while retaining the same sort of humour and mood. If it weren't for the appearance of an iphone, I could take this as a real episode.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

Wonderful!

I loved every aspect of this...so incredibly HD as well! There's probably only 2 other 3D movies I've watched on Newgrounds, but after today, you're at the top in my books. The scenery was so realistic and detailed and I love your character designs. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for anime, or maybe it's because it ended in love or maybe it's because it's incredibly late right now, but goddamn, it was terrific.

Shadow of the Animators Shadow of the Animators

You know, I'm sure most of us have been on a quite similar quest ever since we discovered almighty Newgrounds(at least I know I do). I'm just glad that someone in the vast pits of the universe finally did it. Actually, you've ALREADY done it. Your animation skill is pretty much up there already and this was funny without relying on outbursts of anger. And what you said about Machinima is true...not that they're bad, but its cheap.

TerminalMontage responds: